Join us to give the gift of Endless Miracles!
Join us on Friday, November 10, 2017 from 11:30 AM-1 PM at Pine Valley United Methodist Church to learn more about ACCESS of Wilmington's programs and the endless miracles you make possible!
Sponsor a Table for $ 500 or Individually for a $ 50 Donation.
Reserve your seat today!
For sponsorship opportunities or for more information contact Hayley Sink, Executive Director at (910) 508-6788 or email@example.com.
Your financial gifts go directly to help young people living with disabilities.
Gifts of all sizes will help to transform their lives right here in the Wilmington area.
Make an impact beyond a monetary donation! Please Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are able to help with any of our Wish List items below.
Help keep our athletes hydrated! Donate bottled water for The Miracle League, G.A.M.E.S. and Hotwheels Hockey.
ACCESS of Wilmington is currently looking forindoor space (such as a gym or indoor fitness facility) for programming.
Want to help out behind the scenes? Join our fundraising, finance, marketing, or programming committees and make a difference in the lives of hundreds of children and adults with disabilities.
League Sponsor $1500
- Company logo and name on all team uniforms.
- Recognition on all sponsor listings and website.
OUTFIELD SIGN SPONSOR $1000
- Company logo and name on 4’ x 4’ sign on Miracle Field Outfield Fence for advertising/marketing purposes.
- 3 Year Agreement
TEAM SPONSOR $500
- Company logo and name on team uniforms.
- Recognition on website.
- One Season Agreement
PLAYER SPONSOR $100
- Covers players who are unable to pay registration costs.
- Recognition on website.
For more information contact us at 910-508-6788 or email@example.com.
Buy a Brick: $100
The Wilmington Believes in Miracles campaign has been a resounding success to date – over $1 million raised for the baseball field and playground, dozens of volunteers engaged, and an outpouring of generosity by individuals, families and companies.
You can help this final effort by purchasing a brick which will become part of “The Walk of Champions,” the entryway to the field. Bricks can be imprinted to memorialize a family member, caregiver, coach or friend. They will be a lasting gift, offering recognition for years to come, and serve notice to all who visit that the citizens of our communities really made a difference.
- Orders will be accepted as long as space is available.
- If you wish to purchase more than one brick and have your bricks placed next to one another, please submit the orders together. Every effort will be made to accommodate your request. To purchase more than one brick, please fill out a separate application for each brick.
- Your brick message must fit within the space provided. Sorry, no addresses or phone numbers.
- Messages will be centered automatically. Use capital letters for the beginning of words only.
To order a brick, fill out the order form.
NOTE: You will be prompted for payment information on the next page. Orders are complete once you receive a THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION message and/or email confirmation. We appreciate your time and support of the Miracle League of Wilmington Brick Campaign.
ORDER YOUR BRICK HERE!
Please consider giving the gift of a smile to the many people who have joined ACCESS of Wilmington–Miracle League! Choose us as your AmazonSmile charitable organization and Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to ACCESS of Wilmington–Miracle League. And the best part, no matter the time of year, Amazon keeps those smiles coming… Just another way to make someone’s day.
The Miracle Makers below have made it possible for hundreds of children, adults, and veterans with disabilities to participate in The Miracle League, G.A.M.E.S., Project SOAR, and Hotwheels Hockey. Thank you for making miracles at ACCESS of Wilmington!
- City of Wilmington
- Landfall Foundation
- UNCW's College of Health & Human Services
- BRAX Fundraising/Spirit Cups
- Finish Line Youth Foundation
- Cape Fear Memorial Foundation
- Calipari Foundation
- Shipman and Wright – Gary and Mary Jo Shipman
- The Hexter Family
- Cape Fear Memorial Foundation
- Sylvia and George Rountree in honor of Kyle Anderson
- New Hanover County
- Camp Construction – Rocky Campagna & Family
- Gregory Construction – Allen Gregory & Family
- Katherine McKenzie in Honor of Robert S. McKenzie
- Trot and Kathryn Nixon and Family
- Longely Supply Company
- Southland Amusements & Vending
- Blanton Roadbuilders
- CJB Foundation, Inc.
- Legends Of Tennis, Inc. Country Club of Landfall Tennis Center
- Daniel E. Smith
- Musco Lighting
- S.T. Wooten
- Andy’s Charitable Foundation, Inc.
- Intracoastal Realty Corporation
- Dr. David A. Esposito
- Coldwell Banker Sea Coast Realty, Inc. & Alpha Mortgage Corp.
- David and Holly Grange
- Seegars Fencing
- Withers and Ravenel
- James E. Moore Insurance Agency
- Barbara Biehner
- GSP Consulting – Cindee Wolfe and Garry Pape
- Design Solutions
- Landscape Solutions
- Jim Smith
- Atlanta Coast Survey
- D. Thomas Roofing – David Thomas
- Charles Harrell
- Rock Solid Concrete – Mike Dick
- Hugh Macrae III
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Of North Carolina
- Harris Teeter, Inc.
- New Ground Properties, LLC
- Brad and Amy Queen
- The Harris Family Foundation
- Caterpillar Company – Eddie Wiliford
- Bryant Heating and Air – Jim Simmons
- Overhead Door Co. – Tim Jewel & Mike Harnet
- Sherwin Williams Paints
- Simmons Irrigation Equipment
- RJP Plumbing Company
- Cris Crow Painting
- Sabastiano Painting Company
- Wilmington West Rotary
- Kiwanis of Wilmington
- ECS Carolina
- Sage Design
- Goodrich Architecture
- McDowell Consulting Engineers, Inc.
- Christopher Holmes
- Carolina Parks and Play
- Shaeffer BMW
- Pink Trash
- Quality Pipe
- John Deere
- Peggy Olsen
- CA Harrell Electric
- Eddie and Barbara Biedenbach & Family
- Wilmington Central Rotary
- Wilmington Civitan Club
- Wilmington Woman’s Club
- Pilot Club of Wilmington
- Spirit Cups LLC
- Hawthorne Properties
- Corning, Inc.
- Grainger Foundation